Pages

Nov 7, 2011

I've Been Featured!



I've been featured in an online magazine publication.   Even though it's really old news, does that make it any less exciting?  Not really to me because it's health related and that just never gets old.  I'm sure you've seen my post on kefir and kombucha if you've been following my blog for anytime at all.  A sweet lady stumbled across my blog and asked to use my photos from my kombucha post.  She has an online magazine, Raw-Food-Diet-Magazine.com, and it has lots of good information on eating a raw food diet.  I'm into raw food:  I love my kombucha, kefir, and sushi.  I have to admit, I'm not much of a raw vegetable type person as I would rather have my vegetables cooked and dripping in butter or alfredo sauce.  You just haven't lived until you've had brussell sprouts with alfredo - YUM! 

Stop by Raw Food Diet Magazine and browse through her information there.

Have a wonderful Monday and don't forget to drink your kombucha!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for you Jennifer! You truly are a woman of many talents and I totally understand why she would want to feature you. :)

    ReplyDelete