Pages

Aug 24, 2010

It's been awhile...

I've completely abandoned my blog... for way too long.  I'm sorry.  I had a friend over not long ago and she mentioned that Coconut Blueberry Muffins had been on my blog for MONTHS.  In all honesty... life has been too busy to afford blogging time.  Now that school has resumed for the year, I do hope that I'll have more time to share with you.

I was sitting on the rock wall in my backyard that surrounds our pool yesterday and witnessed God's creation all around me.  Yes, it was VERY hot and I was sweating, but I actually forgot that I was hot for a few moments.  Planted in that area are verbena and plumbago and I was amazed at the creatures that stopped by for a visit and a snack.  It must be migration season for the Monarchs as I was able to witness so many beautiful ones as I sat there.  It was amazing!   When you stop and think about the beautiful flowers, not only are they something beautiful for us to look at, but that they also provide food for many flying creatures.  It was a wonderful time in the heat even though it felt like 113 (that is NO exaggeration) as I thought about the Lord's love for me and for the rest of mankind.  He has provided for us so abundantly!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your getting back to your blogging. I have missed reading your updates. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. me2! didn't know you had resumed and so I am just now getting caught up. :)

    ReplyDelete