Pages

Oct 26, 2011

I CANNOT Believe that it's Been SO Long!

Proverbs 10:22 “The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.”
I know - I really have NO excuses (well, maybe a few) for not blogging.  I have SO much that I can share and want to but most days time is a constraint.  My youngest recently told me that I needed to post something.... anything.  Here I am posting our most recent family picture taking at the top of California pass in Colorado.  
We are all alive and well, although extremely busy.  Brent has had his biggest busiest year ever, the girls are both spending long days doing school (expanding that grey matter) and me, I tend to goof all day :)  I hope to get back into that "blogging" mode where I just cannot wait to share the next adventure with you. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice to know you're all still alive!! I have missed your updates and yummy recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I am so excited to see what you all are up to! We miss you all!! Don't forget to come visit us sometime!!
    Love you all, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed reading your blog...though my life has dramatically changed the last year and I don't get as much "free online time" to surf, I do check periodically and see that you had no posts...love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! Looking forward to more post - Jackie

    ReplyDelete